Hi Family and Friends!
Justin and I officially signed the contract with The Colony Hotel today :) I inquired about rooms, and if you're interested in spending a night (or two or three) at the hotel, let me know and I will tell you how much the rooms are and how to book with a discount. The rooms are pricey - it is Kennebunkport in the high season! - so please don't feel obligated!! Justin and I are working on creating a list of other close and more reasonable hotels so all our lovely guests can do what's best for them.
We're also in "contract negotiations" (not really, just waiting!) with a photographer. You can check her out at Debra Moran Photography. Don't mind the former President in the home page pic - he had nothing to do with our decision!
More when it happens! Happy September to all!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment