Hi all! Sorry we haven't updated the blog in a "hot minute," as my sister would say. Things are pretty slow on the wedding front. We picked out invitations, but we won't be ordering them until at least January, and they won't go out until May. We haven't pinned down anyone for cupcakes, but that's one of the last few major decisions left. January marks when I promised to start looking for a job in Boston, as well as applying to other graduate schools (I have a deferred acceptance to Boston College). I'm not particularly looking forward to all that researching and paperwork, but, c'est la vie!
This is will be the first year ever that I won't be spending Christmas with my family, which makes me sad. This weekend, Justin and I went to a party at my Aunt Kathy's with the entire Follette side of my family, so I at least got to see them during the holidays. Obviously, this will also be the first time I will be in Maine with Justin's family for Christmas, and so I'm also excited. Justin and I bought each other some little gifts and we're really looking forward to stuffing each other's stockings! I'm looking forward to seeing the extended Thibeault family for the first time since Justin and I got engaged! It's been a long time! Plus, I heard I can go ice skating at Elaine and Joe's, and I'm excited for that! Hopefully I can still skate :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful, very Merry Christmas!!! Travel safely, and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment