Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A quick list of as many wedding-related things as I can think up.

1. Hula hooping is going well. I've worked my way to a whole four minutes. Woo!

2.  I got my veil last week in the mail.  At first I started to get upset, then remembered that I won't be doing my hair.  I'll definitely need assistance in that department...

3. Justin and I may or may not spend the first Saturday in February eating lots of yummy cupcakes. Bring on the fruit filling!

4. The kitties are moving to Florida this week = Boooooooo. And a hiss.

5. My mom and Tom are coming to visit this week = Yay! and no hiss.

6. We went to Home Depot this weekend and looked at paint samples for the bedrooms at Justin's house.

7. I'm getting very excited to have all my bridesmaids together, and in some cases, meet for the first time next weekend! (Margaret is the only one who knows everyone!)

8. I want to move already!!! In the last week, I had a leak in the ceiling (again) and the power and cables lines get ripped off my house.

9. I still stare at my ring and daydream.

10. I love Justin Matthew Roy and I can't wait to marry him!

No comments:

Post a Comment