I apologize, in advance, for the lack of information about and insight how the groomsmen were chosen. I am not Justin, and I don't want to speak to why he chose to ask the men he did. Perhaps this will inspire Justin to blog..... ;)
So, the players will be....
Maid Of Honor:
- My sister, Margaret, who I didn't need to ask when she was the first person to find out we were engaged, because she's always known she'd be my maid of honor!
- Justin's brother, Dan
- My best friend, Erica, without whom there would be no Justin and Monica! We've been friends since a mutual high school friend, Jess, started calling me "Erica" and Erica "Monica" when we were 15, and we've managed to be friends despite the distance ever since!
- Rachelle, my very special friend from my Buffalo days who has always been there when I needed her, including when I needed a date to my brother's wedding. Rachelle has been to lots of holidays at Dad and Pat's house, and I can't imagine my wedding without her!
- Nicole, who began teaching on the same team at the same as me, and who I quickly realized was someone I feel like I've been friends with my whole life, and who I hope I will be!
- Justin's brother, Phil
- My brother, Ken
- Justin's friend, Mike Jones, who you will most likely only hear referred to as "Jones"
Woot woot!
ReplyDelete