Wednesday, October 21, 2009

feeling a little blue...and not the something old, something new, something borrowed kind

So, this has been a little bit of a tough week for no apparent reason.  I've been sad about moving and leaving my friends and job and family behind, and sending my little kitty kitties to live with my mom (not that she won't take super good care of them!).  I'm torn between wanting to desperately marry Justin (which I would do in a garage wearing a paper bag dress) and loathing change of any kind.  I'm a little happier now that I talked to Rachelle, and my posse and I are going to look at dresses this weekend, but still...

If you are reading this, and don't comment, I have no idea.  And I just feel like a big, blog-keeping bride/super dork.  I feel a little bit like I'm drowning in wedding-ness...there are magazines everywhere! and emails!  and dreams!  So if you could find it in your (inevitably very large and kind and wonderful) heart to support me (and Justin too!) in this one of a kind time of my/our life/lives, I would really be nothing but grateful. It's awesome and overwhelming all at the same time, and I live far away from nearly everyone I love (note that I said nearly!).

And now, I am done begging.  Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. Well maybe knowing that Justin is building you a BIG closet in your new residence will help you feel wanted and facing the changes a little less scary! XXOO Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe: your new residence! how exciting!?!

    Have a great time tomorrow sweetie! Sorry I can't be there, but make sure you take lots of pics. I wanna see every dress!

    Also, you have PLENTY of time to plan this wedding! I know you feel like there is so much to be done, but all the big things are set:
    date, location, caterer, photographer, STD/invites, website, Justin... all done!
    Take your time with the rest of it. Look through the magazines for ideas. Read the websites for inspiration. Don't go crazy feeling like you need to plan the details now.
    Love you Mon... we'll talk in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica...I just started reading this, I didn't know it existed! I'm sorry you were feeling so stressed, but glad you are feeling better now. Dress shopping must have been fun, and I'm sure you picked the perfect one, and I'm sure you look gorgeous in it :)

    Also, if I could take the kitties, you know I would!!

    I will definitely be following your wedding blog adventures, so don't slack on your updates!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, don't feel bad! I had been keeping the blog under wraps, but not anymore :) My momma is taking the kitties in January, and she's super excited, which is helping me be a little less heartbroken! And I did find an amazing dress, and I promise not to be a slacker! ;) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete