Monday, May 31, 2010

Blog? What blog?

I write a blog?  Really?

Sorry, everyone, for being a big slacker in the blog writing department.  It seemed like things with the wedding planning were slowing down, but, every day now, things seem to be picking up steam once again.

Tomorrow will be exactly two months until we get married, and I can't believe that it simultaneously feels like it should be a lot closer and a lot further away.  Even more mind blowing, I will be moving to Boston and in with Justin in less than a month.  After three years of driving back and forth and only seeing each other a few times a month, that's just amazing!

So, as you can imagine, it is a crazy time to be me.  In addition to all that goes in to being a bride-to-be, I'm moving to a new city and leaving behind a job, friends, and family that I love.  There are days where I want to just curl up in a ball and cry, but for the most part, I'm very excited!  Justin has been - and always is - amazingly supportive and can make me laugh when I'd rather not, so even the stressful days wind up being not so bad!

That's all for now.   I'll try to post more as the "big day" gets closer and closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment