Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TWO MONTHS!

Wow! We're really getting married in two months! Amazing!

I discussed with Justin last night that my post was pretty general - I'm finding it a little overwhelming these days to focus on the specifics!  However, my darling fiance and I created a "to do" list, which currently has 39 items on it, but I've managed to knock a few off between yesterday and today!

First, my shower thank you cards are finally all done!  Everyone should receive theirs by the end of the week (trip to the post office for stamps willing).  Next, I mailed that one last transcript request so that Massachusetts will give me a license to teach!  Then, at school today, I asked all my teacher friends for their addresses so I can mail them too many cards for the rest of my life.  And finally, I scheduled my first dressing fitting! Hooray!

After much deliberation, I decided to stick with David's Bridal - even though the one in Danbury couldn't keep track of the bridesmaids' dresses (Long story short: they never called to ask us to pick them up until after they'd been picked up.) My fitting will be the morning of July 1st, and I'm positive I'll want to write a post right after so that I can capture that feeling!

So excited!! I can't wait until August 1st!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment