It's off to Maine again! Justin and I have an appointment with a florist at noon on Saturday. I have no idea what I want (uh....we want), so this should be interesting to say the least. I did have a phone conference with the wedding coordinator there, and she was very thorough and had lots of ideas for reusing flowers, so I don't think she'll pressure us into spending eleventy billion dollars (give or take a dollar or two) on flowers.
We also have our first meeting for pre-marital counseling with a couple from Justin's parents' church. I'd be a total liar if I said I wasn't a little nervous/apprehensive, but I know it will be fine. I think I'd feel a little better if we'd watched any of this video I've been bringing back and forth to Boston for the past month or so...oh well. I was nervous before we met with Mario, Jim and Donna's pastor who is going to officiate our wedding, and that went really well. Good thing I used the blog to just give myself a pep talk. Go Team Roy! :)
More soon! Not tomorrow soon, but I think there's a strong possibility of a Sunday post.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck :) You will be fine. Have fun with the flowers xoxo Rachelle
ReplyDeleteI agree Monica(&Justin).. You will be fine and hopefully you will find the premarital mentoring sessions to be very reassuring and confirming of your decision to marry and help to build a strong foundation that will be the first step to establish a long fulfilled life as a couple, who experiences all the joy that God intends for us. Rik & Sarah are routing for your happiness and they are still young enough :) to remember that this can be a very unsettled time in your lives as you venture into life long commitments to each other. Just be your wonderful selves!!XXOO
ReplyDelete