Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Please Say a Prayer for Briellah

I've stuck to wedding stuff so far, but this is important to me and I'd like to ask for your prayers.  One of my roommates from Buffalo, Shannon, had a beautiful baby girl in September named Briellah.  Unfortunately, Shannon's boyfriend and Briellah's dad, Robert, came down with the flu, and Briellah is now hospitalized because she has contracted the H1N1 virus.  At under three months old, Briellah is obviously too young to have the flu! Please keep Shannon, Robert, and especially Briellah in your prayers.  I will keep you posted! Thank you!!!


3 comments:

  1. Our prayer is that God would quickly bring total healing into Briellah's precious little body and that He would strengthen her immune system at the same time! We also pray that Shannon & Robert would find peace and comfort from the Lord as I am sure they are very scared for their daughter. The bible says cast your cares on the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Donna! I passed that along to Shannon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for putting this on your website Moni. I love you and all the prayers really worked. She is feeling better and starting to act more like herself. There is nothing scarier than being a first time mom and seeing your baby so sick so quickly after having her. The only thing that helped was knowing there were so many amazing people like yourself and family that took the time out of your day to think of my family. I love you and you're amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete